“Sell my house” full service listing package
For those of you who are looking to sell your house but have never sold a home before, or it has been a while since you last sold your home, I will give a quick rundown of how it works. The home seller is the party that pays for the Realtors involved with the sale of the house. There are typically two Realtors involved, the listing agent that represents you as the home seller, and the buyer’s agent that represents the buyer of your home. The commission you agree to pay when you list your home is typically split between the two Realtors. In addition to the commission, you will have a few typical closing costs that you will need to pay at closing. Although you can try to sell your home without using a Realtor, it is hard to get the exposure to buyers that listing with a Realtor will give you. Without a Realtor you are also on your own for knowing the legalities involved with the sale of your home, navigating the contracts involved, being available to show your house to prospective buyers and having to deal with buyers and their Realtors. Here is a quick list of some of what I can offer to you as part of my listing package.
• Competitively priced full service listing. All fees are payable at closing, and if your home does not sell you pay nothing. You also have the option to cancel your listing at any time.
• I will meet with you and give you a market analysis of similar homes in your area that have sold recently. I will give you my opinion of the current market value of your home and we will discuss a marketing strategy based on your needs.
• I will take a look at your home and give you advice on staging your home for showings. Well staged homes tend to sell quicker and for more money than non-staged homes. This can be as simple as moving some furniture around and de-cluttering your home. If you would like your home professionally staged I have resources to have that done.
• I will take professional quality pictures of your home for your listing. The pictures on your listing are what drive people to want to look at your home in person. Taking good interior photographs is not an easy task and requires a good camera with wide angle lens and flash. I have a professional camera set up and do post processing in Photoshop to create high quality pictures.
• Your house will be listed in the local Central Oregon MLS. This will give your listing maximum exposure.
• Your house will be listed on syndicated home search websites. Home search websites such as Zillow, Realtor.com, and Trulia get their listings through syndication from the MLS and your listing will appear on all the various home search websites that get their listings from our local MLS.
• I will post a professional yard sign at your house to draw attention to your listing. My sign will have contact information to contact me for showings or to get more information about your home. This will also make it easier for people to find your home listing online and let other Realtors know that your home is in the system.
• I will provide you with the necessary disclosure forms. As a home seller you are required by law to provide a seller’s property disclosure statement to the home buyer. I will provide you with this form along with any other disclosure forms you may need for your home so we can attach these to your listing for potential buyers to view.
• I will handle phone calls from Realtors and buyers. Depending on the arrangements of the listing, Realtors may call either me or you directly to schedule showings. This would be up to you.
• I will provide an electronic lock box to allow Realtors access to show your home to buyers. The lock box will record which Realtors have shown your home and when so that we an follow up with them on the showing.
• I will represent you during the entire process. I will handle all negotiations, fill out all paperwork for you, explain the contracts and guide you through the whole process.
• I will create a website specifically for your home with a custom URL. This will allow potential buyer to find out more information about your home and view full size pictures online. We will include a sign rider on your yard sign directing buyers to the website for your home.
• I will provide you with a seller’s net sheet for all offers. This will give you an estimate of your expenses and what you will end up with at the end of the transaction.
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about listing your home with me or would like to meet with me to discuss what your home is worth and the possibility of listing it for sale; feel free to give me a call at 541-350-8915 or to send me an e-mail.